Living Ball Kids Business Opportunities
- Would you like contribute to the community by playing a role in the children’s sport, social and skill development?
- Would you like your days to be filled with excitement and the outdoors?
- Would you like to be part of the greater sport community?
What is the Living Ball Kids Franchise?
These programmes concentrate on netball/hockey based skills which includes physical and motor-skill development. The Netball/Hockey curriculum has been developed to focus on safety and skill development. These programmes are specially formulated to enhance skill development through fun, positive, energetic and enjoyable exercises, training and games. Netball/Hockey Kids sessions are structured in such a way that the children develop social and team skills in a stimulating environment.
What does the Franchisee receive?
- The exclusive rights to teach schools and nursery schools in your allocated region/area.
- The Living Ball Kids training course for a level one coach.
- Living Ball Kids teaching systems, equipment uniform, operating system and a tablet.
How does the training process work?
- Management of the Living Ball Kids team will provide training.
What qualifications do I need?
- Applicants must be over the age of 22.
- Applicants must have a valid green bar coded identity book/document as well as a valid South African drivers licence.
- Applicants must have some previous coaching or teaching experience in the specified sports.
- Applicants must have lived in the proposed area of operation for at least one year.
must be prepared to present the necessary background or security checks
as required in the country of operation to the Relationship Manager.
Living Ball Ministry Profile
- Our vision is to proclaim the
Gospel of Jesus Christ, all over the world, using the “Living Ball” as a
tool – where each ball becomes a symbol of hope.